Sunday, July 31, 2011

Interview with ELLEgirl Japan - Part 3, 4 and 5

TOKIO HOTEL interview Vol.2 ③
2011.07.23 By NATSUMI
--In the previous interview, we had talked about your favourite movies and the background of your music, there were lots of fans echoed about it, and I personally also would like to know, that have you ever been saved by music?
When you are depressed, you feel like you are saved by one song, something like this.

All: Absolutely and all the time.

Tom: I think we are saved by composing. Otherwise, Bill has nowhere to go.

All: Laugh.

Bill: Music saves people anytime in no matter what kind of situation or emotion, as many staff and Tom are always writing the best song at that time.

--When you write songs, do you have “bringing the hope to everybody” in mind?

Bill: Firstly, I always think about everyone’s idea and write them down.I like to tour best, because I can share my emotion and feeling with others. Then I can also know how they react (to me). I received letters from fans written “ your songs save me”. We don't know what's going on, but we are very happy about it. So, music can really helps people. When fans told us that our songs can help them, we are so proud of ourselves.
Starbucks prepared for interview - for Tom and Bill (Caramel Macchiato, grande sized)
 --Gustav and Georg, have you ever been saved by music?
Georg: For us, especially for Gustav and me, we always think that we don't have other things to do, except music. If I was not in the rehearsal room, I should have been idling in the streets all day along.

Tom: Doing some stupid things.

Gustav: Working in post office.

Tom, Bill: Laugh.

Georg: It may be because we got in touch with music when we were teenagers. That was very important. (Georg often made collusion.)
4 boys waiting in Audi waiting room. Gustav's tattoo is so cool!!! 
The interview time is 10 minutes only, including shooting!!!
Only 4 minutes left, but we have much more questions.

TOKIO HOTEL interview Vol.2 ④
2011.07.23 By NATSUMI
--Fan's question: would you mind telling us your secret of skin care? (From DESI)

All: Laugh.

Tom: Isn't it the opposite?(Laugh). (Do the girls) really want to know about our skin?

Georg: Mine is…… (Touching his face and hair)

Bill: Proactiv? (Looking at Georg)

Tom: Your hair is nice. (Everyone is looking at Georg.)

(Maybe Georg really has the best skin and the most beautiful, and longest hair)

Bill: I do not do any skincare.

Tom: I use the soap provided by hotel all the time.

Bill: To me, it’s the sun. I think that bathing in the sunshine a little bit is good to skin. At least, it works on me. People always say that sunburn makes you look older, but I don't really care.

Bill: Even if something is wrong in the skin, sunburn can hide it. (Laugh)

The second one from the right is Georg with beautiful and smooth skin. Who do you think is the most beautiful?
As everyone gets to relax, little time left.

TOKIO HOTEL interview Vol.2 ⑤
2011.07.23 By NATSUMI
--Tom, some fans want to ask why you wear a beard. (From bk89. At that moment, Bill is not wearing a beard, so I just ask Tom)

Tom: I have no idea. Maybe it’s because it looks good, so I start to wear.

Bill: It’s much easier, isn’t it? Comparing to shaving the beard everyday…...

Tom: If I shave my beard everyday, my skin will be rough like Bill’s.

Bill: The good thing is that the freckles can be hidden.

Georg: It took half a year to grow the beard like this long. (Laugh)

(Gustav is touching his own face, but nobody notices that. Or does eveyone try to ignore his action? Laugh)

--We notice that Bill developed his muscles. Did you do any training?

Bill: As Tom goes to gym for training, we go to gym together sometimes.

--Do you guys have twitter account? (From Jasminev)

Tom: We have an official one, but we don’t have private twitter account.
Bill and Tom are signing signatures in their free time. Looking from behind, they look like someone weird.

Credits: ELLEgirl, Theresa/THCN

No comments:

Post a Comment

We will not tolerate flaming or defaming in here. Show your love, support and thoughts. Keep the negativity to the minimum.

Constructive criticism guys, not destructive!